If you’re fed up with frayed and frizzy pastry brushes, consider upgrading to this Baker’s Secret pastry brush with durable, anti-shedding bristles. It is great for applying an even spread across a variety of foods and non-stick cookware. From adding a thick coat of oil and butter on your pots and pans, to brushing egg wash on delicate desserts and pastries, the possibilities are endless. It is also great for the grill for when you want to slather savory sauces on hot barbequed meat. When you are done using the brush, there is a hole at the end of the handle to place on a rack. Hand wash to clean.
- Useful for spreading, basting, brushing, and glazing.
- The bristles don’t clump and they are easy to clean.
- High heat-resistance up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made with flexible and heat-resistant silicone.
- Includes a hole at the end of the handle for hanging after use.